More stuff goes here:

6.14.2010

Writer's Block: It’s the Little Things…

Do you keep track of how much money you spend on non-essential luxuries, like gourmet coffee and snacks? Are there certain little indulgences you cannot live without no matter how tight your budget?

I always keep track of how much I spend. I don't do it often enough that it's a major issue, but I'm always calculating in my head that, "if I spend (x), I'll have (y) left," you know? And I'm usually pretty good about keeping my hands off of things that aren't absolutely essential, though food when I'm out with friends is definitely something that I splurge on a little too often. Not that it's an outrageous amount of money, but I'm just a broke college kid.

I also overestimate my spending when it does occur so that I can look at my bank account and be like, "Holy shit, y'all! I have so much more than I thought I did!" And then it makes my whole day. Best habit ever.

Also, please ignore this. I have no idea what's wrong with me. Wait, yes I do, I'm totally drugged.

Sleep aid, guys. Calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!