More stuff goes here:

6.16.2010

Hard-to-follow post with too many parentheses.

 Hey, y'all.

I know it's technically 'tomorrow' already, but I just wanted to get something on here since I haven't in two (three?) nights. I've ended up having a very eventful week. Monday night I went to sleep uncharacteristically early, which explains why my posts didn't bleed over into the 15th, and then I woke up and went to the junk yard with my boyfriend. Our car decided to turn to crap again for no apparent reason, but it gave me the opportunity to take some random photos (I haven't in a while) which in turn gave Troy some company while he battled with some pretty beat-up cars.

Anyway, I went and spent the night with a couple of old friends that night, one of which is back in town for a few days from Kansas (where she moved two years ago). I really missed her, so it was pretty amazing. She and I went and visited some other friends that same night, ended up meeting some pretty bad-ass people.

Then we woke up this morning (it's still the 16th to me, alright?) and headed back over to a friend's house from the night before. I went over to fix another friend's computer (is this getting hard to follow?) and then we met back up with the friend who she's staying with (and her roommates) and headed out to Three Rivers, where I got some even more amazing photographic opportunities. Time of my life, I'm telling you.

So now I have more photos to upload than I've had in months, maybe even collectively. And I'm so excited, because I've been dying to get out of town for a long time now, not to mention my itching to get some more good photos. Best week in such a long time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!