More stuff goes here:

5.16.2011

Jussayin'

Someone needs to buy the book Water for Elephants and give it to me. Because you love me. I've been dying to read it for quite a while now and sort of started to once inside of a Borders store, but I ended up leaving. I've been too poor to buy it myself and now I have to spend my money on things like bills and a baby and life. Sigh, whatever.

Water for Elephants
Seriously, I want it.
I'm afraid to go and see the movie because 1) movies are never as good as their books, but I can't bitch about that if I haven't even read the book for comparison before seeing it, and 2) I don't know who would actually go see it with me and I would hate to be that loner in the back of the theater. Also, did I mention I'm broke? If you know of any jobs available where you don't really have to do anything while still getting paid tons of cash for it, call me. Ice cream testing is welcome.

I'm very tempted to tell you all to donate your awesome old books to me, but in just a matter of weeks I'm going to be moving from my very small room to an even smaller one that I have to share with Boyfriend and, in approx. five more months, a screaming infant, so I might not have the room (or even the time) for them after all. Oh well.

Looks like my hobby continues to be writing. Now if only I knew what to say. Oh, life.


PS: You can pretty much ignore this code. FDZW84T9CBBQ

1 comment:

  1. Read the book and it was amazing. I actually gave it away on my blog a while back. Haven't seen the movie yet but my friend's haven't reviewed it so favorably :(

    Your comment made my night. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!