More stuff goes here:

10.13.2010

Something different.

I've been drifting between hobbies for a long time, mostly because I'm terrible at sticking to any one thing. I'm sure I mention that every time I take writing back up, right? It's not that I learn something, get bored, and never touch it again...I guess the best way to say it is that my interest fades in and out? I don't know how to word this, and because anything I type right now is going to sound stupid to me, I'm just going to leave it as it is.

Anyway, I'm currently in a writing cycle, obviously, but I thought I would share a few of my pictures anyway. Just for something different than a block of text.






I'm going to go ahead and sleep now. Have an awesome whatever-it-is-you're-experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!