More stuff goes here:

10.11.2010

Repetitive.

Sometimes I wonder how often I actually repeat myself. I mean, it's probably not the most terrible thing - because at least I'm stable in my opinions of the world? But occasionally I actually get on my own nerves, and I wonder whether I'm ever going to have anything worth saying again. I mean, everything is worth saying, but something worth saying that I haven't said before? I don't even know what I want, actually.

Maybe the solution is that you should just ignore everything I've ever mentioned, because then it will all look new to you no matter what. Unless what I told you was that you should look out, because the bear behind you looks angry and hungry and maul-y. Then you might regret that decision.

Never mind, just ignore that last paragraph instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!