More stuff goes here:

6.13.2010

Today I've done nothing but lie in bed, tell off a friend, and go to Joann's. I decided out of nowhere to try and teach myself to knit and crochet, and it's much more complicated than I expected. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually, but I definitely need to set myself up a comfortable space to get started. I can't seem to concentrate very long while leaning over it on my bed; when my back hurts, I just don't give a crap.

For the time being, Troy's off with friends and I'm alone. I mean, not completely; my family's here and I could go out with friends, but I don't really want to. I don't get time alone very often. Not that I don't love Troy to death, but it's nice for now.

I'd like to start a new book but I just can't seem to concentrate on any one thing. I have no idea what to do. Probably just surf the internet, try to entertain myself, finally pick up a book and read the first two pages before deciding that I don't want it after all. That sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!