More stuff goes here:

6.10.2010

Journalism never was my thing, anyway.

I'd make a terrible writer.

Half the time I can't even think of a proper sentence structure decent enough to post here, so who would be stupid enough to pay me for it? I mean, not that my career would be blogging, but any form of writing whatsoever. I'm terrible at coming up with ideas and even more terrible at expanding on them.

Maybe it's the fear of letting anyone read my work, because god, that's crippling. Half the time I think of something that is (to me) so brilliant that I just have to share it with the world. But once it's typed out it either isn't what I heard in my head or it's exactly what I wanted it to be, besides the fact that it's much less than brilliant after all.

Maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!