More stuff goes here:

6.20.2010

Father's Day.

Great day. We all bought my dad tons of candy, Troy and I bought dinner, and Alee gave him a balloon animal kit. He spent forever trying to perfect the elephant, it was so funny! Then we played video games, watched a couple of movies, and just relaxed together all day. It was pretty awesome.

I love my dad so much. He's the one who's been there through everything, even after my mom decided to just bail on us. Even now that she actually converses with us, it's really only when it's convenient for her. She's got her own family up there and we're just here when she happens to be in town or when my grandma wants to see us - she hates to disappoint her mom. It's kind of disgusting, but I guess I'm so used to it now that I'm hardly even phased, depending on how low she's sunken. Whatever, though. We do just fine without her.

I love you, dad, and I hope you had an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!