More stuff goes here:

5.24.2010

This is probably going to be a ramble.

The sucky thing about being a writer is that sometimes there just really isn't anything to say. While sometimes that's because there's actually a ton and you just want to avoid it, there's often times that there's sincerely nothing, even though you truly do want to write - about, god, just anything. And in all reality, it's been a while since I've written for me; lately I've been cranking out papers for classes, I've been helping to edit Troy's, and that's really all I've had time for when it comes to the subject. Now here I am, two days before I have absolutely nothing to do but laze around for a few months, and I can't think of an interesting topic to start off on. Dear lord, this is looking like a ramble already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!