More stuff goes here:

6.29.2008

Sweet dreams?

I don't know where we were, I don't remember what we were doing. The details don't bother me at all. There's only one thing that I want to remember about last night's dream...

We were in a van, Candyce was driving. I was in the passenger seat. Someone was in the seat behind Candyce, but they apparently didn't matter, because they didn't show up again later. But the seat next to this person was empty for the whole ride. Until, pulling into the parking lot of a restaurant...he was there.

I stared, and I smiled, and I cried. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled back. The only thing he said was, "Shh."

So I shhed. And we went inside, and he wasn't walking with us. We sat down at a table and we talked to people in the restaurant that we'd never even seen before, and then the two people that had come with me in the van took off to sell some things. I don't know what or why, or where they went. I remember for some reason we all had to buy gifts / get them donated so we could wrap them and give them to kids. Fuck, I don't remember the details. But suddenly, once again, he was there.

I hugged him, and I kissed him, and he teased me the way he always did. I wouldn't let him go. God, it felt so good. It was fucking dream, and it still felt so good. He ended up throwing food at me, and stupid things like that. But he was there, and he hugged me and kissed me back, and for some reason it was fucking amazing.

I just...god. It was the best dream I've ever had. We were alone for SO LONG together, and it was like old times. No, it was BETTER than old times, because we knew we hadn't seen each other in a while and we knew we wouldn't again. And for some reason, the dream didn't take a new toll. No, everyone looked exactly like themselves, and we knew why we hadn't been seeing each other. We fucking KNEW that shit. Weird.

So after we spent some time together, he was just gone. And then Candyce and the other kid in the car might have returned, but I think it was just Candyce. Then I started crying and ran out of the place, and I told Candyce the story.

That I had him again. That he was fucking there, in the same room as us, and for a while I HAD HIM AGAIN.

That for a while, the few minutes that my mind took over, Allen Jay was with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!