More stuff goes here:

6.12.2010

I wholeheartedly agree.

A friend of mine runs a blog these days, and today's post was one that I absolutely love. I don't care whether or not you're religious, this is something that is a huge issue in today's society ("this" being Christian views on homosexuality, fyi), and because everything she mentioned is something that I absolutely would have said myself had I thought to do it first, I want to share it with anyone willing to read. Click if you're interested. 

Why I am Non-Religious for the Moment « Confessions of an ADHDaholic

Also, if you disagree with what she said, don't flame me or her. I love her views, and I accept most opinions even when I don't agree with them. If you can't give the world that same courtesy, nay, if you're that close-minded, you're not someone I'm interested in conversing with anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!