More stuff goes here:

6.06.2011

Duely Noted

I am in the process of starting a new blog. This one won't be deleted and the new one will still be hosted on Blogger, but I want something fresh. This blog goes all the way back to 2008 and has a lot of things on it that are so far in the past that when I took the time to read them yesterday I felt like they were written by a stranger.

My life is obviously changing right now, and I feel like I'm starting a completely new book, rather than just another chapter in my old one. Because of this, I've decided that this is what I want to do.

Work with me as I create the new location: Duely Noted. (PS: I know that "Duely" isn't spelled correctly - at least according to new English - but the proper spelling was taken and I felt like I liked this better anyway.)

1 comment:

  1. When your blog is up and running - please sure to send a post to let us know.
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook
    A Proud Member of Voice Boks!
    Come Visit My Blog and See How You Can Join A Year Long Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!