More stuff goes here:

10.03.2009

Good day and good night.

Life's been a big mess lately, which I'm sure any of you can confirm - because when is it not? This time, however, it's not so much a bad mess as a wonderful, dizzying one, and that's just fine with me. Sure, there are downs to any up, but I can't say that I'm unhappy, at least not when it comes to the big picture. I've got a best friend again (you have no idea how wonderful it feels to say that) and I'm getting out of the house more. Being a hermit wasn't exactly my greatest achievement, so I'm extremely happy to find this happening. It also means that Troy's getting some alone time with his own friends, which is absolutely wonderful. Sometimes couples need time apart to thrive, and equally so, no one can properly survive without friends - I honestly don't care how in love they are with their partner, it's not going to happen. Therefore, our lives are currently taking a turn for the better, at least in my opinion.

I am also glad to say that I have seen another wonderful addition into my life - my best friend's baby daughter. She's the cutest thing I have ever seen, and the pair of them absolutely brighten my day. I spent the night with them last night - both my first time spending the night with my friend in a number of years, and my first time spending a night away from my own house in at least six months. It was nice to be away and to have Troy out of the house without feeling guilty, which he always seems to do. Life's definitely looking up.

I'm sorry that I've been disappearing more and more frequently and then going on about what a problem it is - but I am not going to be shy in saying that it will, absolutely with 0% of a doubt, continue to happen, until I may eventually just seem to disappear completely. This sucks, but I know myself and I therefore cannot trust myself to promise that I won't let it happen. I'm sorry that I'm the way I am, but I will always come back...eventually. I hope you're all doing well, and I hope that you continue to do well for as long as it takes me to come back and repeat this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!