More stuff goes here:

6.27.2009

Tad less insulting as a blog.

I've tried my very best to be a part of this world, only to be shown how worthless the things I've known are - especially my attempts at treading through, and its superficial promises. I don't want this, and I never actually needed any of you. Having any part in it only means living through a constant 97% disappointment. Then that rare 3% of time spent, to trick me into feeling like it may be worth the time, every time I'm ready to give up. A mockery, a way to prove that I'm really stupid enough to have believed that.

No more. I'm done with everyone that didn't take the time to prove I am worth the life I've been living. I deserve that much, of this I am (finally) completely sure.

I hope you have fun being yourselves.



Make something of the life you're living;Or else the people who make it what it is for you are going to keep handing you the leftovers, the crap that everyone else left behind in the scramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any response to this post? What are you thinking in general? What did you do on Saturday? Just comment already!